Many business decisions are like changing lanes: you can't always see all the dangers. Wouldn't it be great to have a knowledgeable, trustworthy and dedicated attorney riding with you, checking your blind spot? We have the experience to serve your business transactional needs.
Call us today at 248-918-4542 today for a free consultation in our Dearborn or Troy offices.
Experienced Business Lawyers Serving Detroit
At Akeel & Valentine, PLC, we provide our Detroit, Michigan, area clients with long-term, dedicated business law services, including:
- Negotiating simple or complex business transactions and contracts: We can negotiate contracts at all levels of complexity, for young, privately held small businesses as well as established, multimillion-dollar corporations.
- Reviewing and drafting contracts: We can draft, review, and advise you about your ideas for business contract.
- Starting your business: We can help with the initial business plan, your Initial Public Offering, and every aspect of building your business from the ground up.
- Advising about long-term legal consequences of business decisions: We can help you understand the different benefits, and avoid some of the dangers, of your business ideas and decisions.
- Negotiating business real estate contracts, including buying, selling, and leasing: We can negotiate on behalf of buyers and sellers, and lessors and lessees, to help you get the best deal possible for your real estate transaction.
"Your need for a lawyer does not end when you put up your sign and open your doors for business. My job is to look out for my client at every critical stage of building a successful business." — Glenn Valentine
Focusing on Long-Term Legal Service for Your Ongoing Business Needs
One of the cornerstones of our business transaction practice is the long-term relationships we build with our clients. The need for representation does not end when you put up the sign and open the door. Every stage of your business development is critical. We want to help you build a successful business at every stage of the process. You get better, long-term results when you have the same lawyer advising and helping you through all of your many business decisions. We want to represent you at every critical stage.
Contact Our Firm
We keep our firm small, to offer you boutique, personalized service and competitive pricing. But we also have the experience dealing with big business to provide you with the highly professional legal representation usually associated with larger law firms. Whether you are starting a business or have been in business for years, contact us to see how we can help you in your business.