From our offices in the Detroit area, Akeel & Valentine, PLC serves clients nationwide.
Daniel W. Cermak
Location : Troy, MI
Attorney Daniel Cermak obtained his Bachelors Degree in Journalism and with a minor in pre-law from The University of Akron. Following that, he attended Michigan State University College of Law, where he served on the executive board of the International Law Review. After graduating from law school and passing the bar exam, Daniel worked as a legal aid attorney and then clerked with a circuit court judge.
Daniel is now an associate attorney at Akeel & Valentine, PLC, where he focuses mainly on utilizing his skills and creativity in research and writing.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Akron, Akron, Ohio
- B.A. - 2017
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Journalism
- Lakeshore Legal Aid, Temporary Contract Attorney, 2020 to 2021
- 30th Circuit Court, Court Officer/Research Clerk, 2021 to 2021
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights/Constitutional
- Personal Injury
- Qui Tam
- Michigan, 2020