From our offices in the Detroit area, Akeel & Valentine, PLC serves clients nationwide.
Breaking barriers and bridging gaps comes naturally to Hasan, a member of the Oakland University Women’s Basketball team (as a practice player) while in undergrad. His role as a point guard, executing the game plan and setting his team up for success, pervades his professions. As your teammate, Hasan will work closely with you to reach your ultimate goal.
Hasan graduated from Wayne State University Law School in 2016, where he was a Presidential Scholar. He was selected to represent Wayne State at the ABA National Moot Court Competition in Boston and the Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition in North Carolina. Hasan was also elected as a representative on the Student Board of Governors.
As an Associate at Akeel & Valentine, Hasan continues his fight for justice and considers himself a foot soldier of the Constitution.
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 2016
- Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan
- B.A. - 2013
- Major: Communications, Pre-Law with Minor in Biology
- Free Legal Aid Clinic (FLAC), 2015 to 2016
Fraternities or Sororities
- Delta Theta Phi
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights/Constitutional
- Personal Injury
- Qui Tam
- Michigan, 2016
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 2017
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 2017
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2017
- Super Lawyers Rising Star in Civil Rights
- National Trial Lawyers 40 Under 40