With Commercial Real Estate, Legal Details Matter
Commercial real estate transactions are becoming more and more complex. One careless mistake could financially cripple you down the road. If you could see all the legal consequences, you would have been able to avoid these problems. In this day and age, real estate deals require the help of a lawyer with knowledge and experience.
At Akeel & Valentine, PLC, we have the experience needed to help you with all aspects of your real estate transactions. We can help spot the legal consequences of your potential real estate contracts ahead of time, so you don’t suffer later. From our offices in Dearborn and Troy, we serve clients throughout the Detroit, Michigan, area.
Comprehensive Real Estate Legal Services
We can help with all of your real estate needs, including:
- Buying, selling and leasing of commercial real estate
- Commercial real estate deals involving many different types of properties, medical buildings, retail and shopping centers
- Small real estate contracts or large, multimillion-dollar deals
- Business transactions related to real estate, like opening a new LLC business to acquire title to real property
- Long-term representation for lease arrangements, including negotiation and litigation arising from lease disputes
Small Firm, Big Results
We are a small, boutique firm. This ensures you get the personal service and competitive pricing. Although we’re small, we have the experience and skill to provide you with the high-quality legal representation usually associated with big firms.
Our attorney Glenn Valentine has been working with real estate, as well as business law, for more than 30 years, so we know we have the experience needed to provide you with high quality real estate representation.