From our offices in the Detroit area, Akeel & Valentine, PLC serves clients nationwide.
Mark Dailey has practiced law in both state and federal courts since 1978. He specializes in the representation of individuals and businesses, who have suffered insured property losses, throughout the claims process and in litigation. His practice also includes the pursuit of claims against negligent insurance agents and other responsible parties. In addition to having an active practice, he has testified in legislative hearings and advocated for changes in the law. He has also been a guest speaker before various insurance organizations and has acted as both an appraiser and umpire in property insurance disputes. He has also served as a facilitator to help settle pending law suits. Mark has also handled personal injury, malpractice, and other types of claims and lawsuits.
Mark Dailey regularly advises individuals, businesses, adjusters, agents, and other attorneys.
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan
- Oakland University, Rochester, Michigan
- Major: Economics & Political Science
- Melamed, Dailey, Levitt, & Milanowski, Founder & Shareholder, 1984 to 2018
- State Bar of Michigan, Member, 1978 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel
- Property Insurance 80%
- Insurance 10%
- Personal Injury 5%
- Legal Malpractice 2%
- Wrongful Death 3%
- Michigan, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1979