Business Law Attorneys In Detroit
For more than 30 years, Akeel & Valentine, PLC, has provided advice, services and representation in the areas of business and real estate law. Our clients include business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and other parties engaged in business activities in Southeast Michigan.
For a consultation about a business or real estate matter, call us at 248-918-4542. We have offices in Dearborn and Troy to serve you.
Our business and real estate practice is headed by Glenn L. Valentine. As a business owner and entrepreneur himself, Mr. Valentine has a practical understanding of the challenges facing business owners in the Detroit, Michigan, area.
Akeel & Valentine, PLC, can assist you in matters involving:
- Contracts and transactions — We draft and review contracts, employment agreements, noncompete agreements and other documents.
- Business formation — Our lawyers assist in the formation of corporations, LLCs, LLPs and not-for-profit organizations.
- Purchase and sale of businesses — We advise and provide services regarding business mergers and acquisitions.
- Employment law — Akeel & Valentine, PLC, provides services to help employers comply with federal and state employment laws.
- Gas station pricing and disputes — Our firm represents gas station owners and convenience store operators in disputes involving the pricing of gasoline and other matters.
- Commercial litigation — We vigorously represent businesses and individuals in all types of business litigation.
Our attorneys have years of experience in matters involving Detroit area real estate. We can assist you in these and other matters:
- Purchase and sale of commercial real estate
- Drafting and review of commercial leases
- Facilitation of real estate development projects from start to finish
- Litigation involving real estate transactions, commercial leases and other matters
You can depend on Akeel & Valentine, PLC, to protect your rights and interests as the firm works diligently to help you achieve your goals.